Class Teacher – PREP
We are seeking an enthusiastic Prep teacher to join our Early Childhood Faculty and inspire, lead and guide our Prep students in their educational journey.
Full details including Position Description, Essential Criteria and How to Apply are contained within the below document.
CSSK Position Description & Essential Criteria – Class Teacher PREP
Applications for this position close on Friday 24th of September at 5pm. Refer to the above link for full details on how to apply and the selection process.
Casual Relief Teaching
We are always on the look out for Casual Relief Teachers. If you are interested in CRT work at the school please email email@example.com with your contact details, CV and a cover letter responding briefly to the following:
- Authentic interest in Steiner education
- Flexible and caring approach to working with Primary and / or Secondary students under the guidance of Teacher
- Willingness to be on call for short and/or advanced planned notice; please advise likely days available
- Skills in movement, craft, musical instrument
- Some knowledge of Anthroposophy or experience of Steiner Education
- Current Working with Children Check (WWCC)
- Registered or Permission to Teach from the Victorian Institute of Teaching (VIT)
- Minimum of two recent education profession references