Registration and Enrolment
The Castlemaine Steiner School and Kindergarten (CSSK) provides both a Kinder program and a Prep to Year 8 program. The Kinder program is offered as a two year program, commencing at three-year-old level. Entry to the school commences at Prep. All applications are lodged via an Expression of Interest Form (EOI) form which will register your child on a waiting list according to year of birth and entry year.
The enrolment process for entry in to CSSK begins in the year the child turns three, or when an EOI is received at a later date and there is an available place. We recommend placing your child’s name on our wait lists as early as practical. All potential enrolment families are encouraged to attend a School Tour prior to enrolment.
All admissions to the School commence with the completion of the CSSK Expression of Interest Form (EOI) and payment of the non-refundable application fee.
All applications for enrolment are considered with respect to the following –
- Prep enrolment (if a Kinder enrolment)
- sibling of a current or past student at the school
- children of CSSK permanent staff members
- children of a former student of CSSK
- students transferring from other Steiner schools
- demonstrated support for the CSSK philosophy
- capacity to pay school fees
- date of EOI lodged and payment of application fee
The Application fee is;
- Kinder to Class 8: $100 non-refundable application fee. If entering at Kinder level the EOI will be registered on both the Kinder and Prep waitlists.